Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sail Boat Crashes Should I Quit My Jobs?

Should I quit my jobs? - sail boat crashes

I am sailsman a boat, but I never had to flee an immediate impression of goods and peeple my skillz are not so good. I have tried once was a boat with a man and Andy Warhol to me that you buy this boat, or I will fall into their world like a tornado of teeth and nails go about it! We need to know what they are charged so smart peeple like me, no additional resources to a big fish. What if I get on my bike, jumping, karate and some random dude and then we give money to a tramp - - remember, I was a prostitute with a heart of gold and the man appointed to his seat EO

6 comments:

Jas said...

keep sailing and not back

Houyhnhn... said...

If you consider a career in comedy and writing into consideration, you better hold on any job (s) that you have now. Is this a serious problem, their job prospects terrible when you say get an education and to grow, and again I would, it is higher than when any type of work they can get.

Deerrunn... said...

Grow up

dadcat00... said...

If you really work, which I doubt, do not stop there.

Tim said...

Her wit. Right?

globar said...

He graduated from kindergarten ........... first

Post a Comment