Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Photos Of Post Pregnant Stomachs What Do Pregnant Stomaches Look Like At First?

What do pregnant stomaches look like at first? - photos of post pregnant stomachs

Im not sure but I am on the Depo shot and had lately, I look fat and pregnant, I, my friend and my stomach is hard and sharp (in the lower part of the stomach), my nipples are sore and I to eat anything I need naucious hey, I for one test, but if the pictures of you can say after a pregnancy of two months, it's cool!

3 comments:

AaronsGi... said...

After 2 months of pregnancy, there is really nothing to see outside. But if you lightly press on your stomach will be very strong in the bosom of the pressure on the abdomen.

learning said...

In the first pregnancy belly is the same until you see three or more is another

learning said...

In the first pregnancy belly is the same until you see three or more is another

Post a Comment